JFX Technologies jual Aruba 220 Series dengan harga terbaik di jakarta, Indonesia. Dapatkan harga Aruba 220 Series dengan menghubungi email@example.com. Kami juga jual produk access point lainnya baik dari Aruba ataupun merk lain, klik disini untuk pilihan produk access point lainnya. Berikut penjelasan singkat mengenai Aruba 220 Series, atau untuk informasi datasheet bisa download disini.
Multifunctional 220 series wireless APs deliver gigabit Wi-Fi performance to 802.11ac mobile devices. Integrated Aruba ClientMatch technology ensures consistently high performance across the WLAN infrastructure.
With a maximum data rate of 1.3 Gbps in the 5-GHz band and 600 Mbps in the 2.4-GHz band, 220 series APs are three-times faster than 802.11n APs and provide performance similar to a wired connection.
The 220 series APs include ClientMatch technology, which eliminates sticky clients by continuously gathering session performance metrics from mobile devices. This information is then used to steer each mobile device to the best AP and radio on the WLAN.
Proactive and deterministic, ClientMatch dynamically optimizes Wi-Fi client performance as users roam and RF conditions change. If a mobile device moves out of range of an AP or RF interference impedes performance, ClientMatch automatically steers it to a better AP.
With ClientMatch, 220 series APs load web pages faster, deliver video streams with improved quality and support high densities of mobile devices. An 802.11ac network without ClientMatch performs no diﬀerent than an 802.11n WLAN.
The 220 series APs additionally support priority handling and policy enforcement for individual Microsoft Lync media on the same device, including encrypted videoconferencing, voice, chat and desktop sharing.
CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING MODE
The 220 series APs oﬀer a choice of operating modes to meet your unique management and deployment requirements.
• Controller-managed AP or Remote AP (RAP) running ArubaOS. When managed by Aruba Mobility Controllers, 220 series APs oﬀer centralized configuration, data encryption, policy enforcement and network services, as well as distributed and centralized traffic forwarding.
• Aruba Instant AP running InstantOS. In Aruba Instant mode, a single AP automatically distributes the network configuration to other Instant APs in the WLAN. Simply power-up one Instant AP, confgure it over the air, and plug in the other APs – the entire process takes about five minutes.
• Spectrum analysis identifies sources of RF interference
• Air monitor provides wireless intrusion protection
• Hybrid AP serves Wi-Fi clients and provides wireless intrusion protection and spectrum analysis.
For large installations across multiple sites, the Aruba Activate service significantly reduces deployment time by automating device provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. With Aruba Activate, Instant APs are factory shipped to any site and confgure themselves when powered up.
If WLAN and network requirements change, a built-in migration path allows 220 series Instant APs to become part of a WLAN that is centrally managed by a Mobility Controller .
Selain jual Aruba 220 Series, JFX Technologies juga menerima jasa instalasi dan maintenance access point dengan harga bersaing. Kami tidak sekedar jual Aruba 220 Series, tetapi juga memberikan jaminan atas barang yang anda beli.